The DiSC Facilitator Report provides the following information about your group:
- Shows the percentage of people who receive high, moderate or low scores in each of the DiSC styles. Also displays the percentage of people who received that style as their primary or secondary style.
- Allows you to compare your group distribution in the four styles against the general reference data.
- Lists the number and percentage of people who received each Classical Pattern. Reference date is also provided as a point of comparison.
- Provides an overview of each DiSC style as it relates to group culture. Describes how you read your DiSC culture and helps facilitators understand the challenges and frustrations that individuals within that culture may face.
- Lists each individual, his/her primary DiSC style(s), secondary DiSC style(s), Classical Pattern.