Super Supervisor Series
Mildred Ramsey's Super Supervisor is a people skills training seminar needed by all front line supervisors. It is high impact, humorous, entertaining, and down to earth. Supervisors who experience the training are grateful for improved relationships at work and at home. CEO's, Presidents, HR Directors, and Corporate Lawyers value the strategic impact on their business....... especially the top to bottom improvement in morale, reduced tension in labor/management relations, and good will in the workplace.
The Super Supervisor is the only management training program from the employee's viewpoint. In her Super Supervisor book, live seminar and videos, Mildred teaches front line supervisors the people skills they need to connect with their workers and nurture good will in the workplace. After working 42 years as an hourly paid production worker Mildred knows the heartbeat of the worker and is uniquely qualified to teach supervisors "What your employees always wanted to tell you but were afraid you would fire them".........feedback supervisors need but rarely get from their workers.
Super Supervisor People Skills: (from Super Supervisor 1 and 2 videos)
- Getting Response instead of Reaction from people
- Meeting People's Emotional Needs
- Building Good Will in the workplace
- Motivating with Respect and Recognition
- Being a Super Role model
- Operating in the Positive Zone
- Looking Like a Leader and Acting Like a Winner
- Handling the Superior/Subordinate (Big Me/Little You) factor
- Creating a Team Spirit With the Will to Win
- The Magic in using the "Light Touch"
- Building Unity in the workplace
The Complete Super Supervisor 1 & 2 Kit has everything you need, including videos, facilitator guides, workbooks, samples and more.
The Complete Super Supervisor 1 Kit has everything you need, including video, facilitator guide, workbook and sample book.
The Complete Super Supervisor 2 Kit has everything you need, including video, facilitator guide, workbook and sample book.