The course that teaches all your employees how they can turn difficult customers into satisfied customers.
It's hard to keep your cool when dealing with difficult or angry customers. After all, it's only human to get defensive and fight back—or cave in and give them whatever they demand.
This course covers tactics including:
- Connecting with the angry customer.
- Showing empathy or apologizing if appropriate.
- Guiding the customer's attention toward solving the problem.
- Using positive language.
- Having the customer make small decisions.
- Taking a timeout or drawing the line.
- Knowing what you can offer.
Your employees will learn to stay professional and not take it personally when they have to deal with a difficult customer, whether in retail, health care, government, or wherever. They'll learn that their basic customer service skills are a first line of defense—it's hard for customers to be mean to someone who's being nice to them. And they'll learn three powerful "breakthrough techniques" that can be used if the situation escalates and threatens to get out of hand.