HR Consulting Retainer Services
Since 1945, SESCO has found that our clients and human resource professionals have the need to establish reliable and cost effective support in handling day-to-day employee problems and to ensure compliance to federal and state employment regulations. Hence, the Service Agreement was established.
Clients appreciate SESCO's Service Agreement as they can contact SESCO as needed without additional charges or fees. It is much more cost effective than hiring a human resource assistant, paying legal fees every time you call or using personal time in performing these duties.
Although the Service Agreement can be customized per the client's needs, the Service Agreement typically provides the following:
- Unlimited telephone, e-mail, research, fax consulting services on a daily or as-needed basis.
- The SESCO Report, SESCO's monthly newsletter to be provided to all managers as elected.
- A free review of the organization's employee handbook on an annual basis to ensure that it remains legally attentive and people sensitive.
- On site visits. These visits can be customized to include an onsite compliance assessment which is an assessment of all human resource functions and systems to determine compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Visits may include management coaching, employee surveys, special project work, required harassment and other training.